Your destination for Relaxation, Rejuvenation, and a Healthier Self.
The V Spa by Be' Ronette Services
The V Spa by Be’ Ronette has earned its positive reputation because we go out of our way to provide truly exceptional service to each of our customers. We understand that your needs can change last minute, and we’re ready to adapt our services quickly to ensure your success. Read on to learn more about what we can do for you.
~V Care Products
~Aroma Therapy Oils
~V Spa Parties
~A Steams for Men (Prostate Health)
Medicinal Properties Of The V Steam
~Stimulates the production of hormones to maintain uterine health
~Protects the uterus from ulcers and tumors
~Soothes while strengthening the nervous system
~Stimulates menstrual discharges and the production of milk
~Aids in restarting regular menstrual cycles
~Eases fatigue, headaches, abdominal discomfort and nausea
~Lessens the effects of renal calculi, rheumatism, arthritis, and gout
~Helps fight infections
~Kills intestinal worms
~Helps correct digestive disorders
~Warms the body
• If you're allergic to any plants or herbs including mugworth, motherworth, oregano, yarrow, lemongrass or rosemary
• If you have a gastro- intestinal flu, vomiting or have diarrhea
• On prescription medication, including betablockers, diuretics, or barbituates, can affect your heart rate or interfere with your body’s natural sweating system. Make sure to check with your doctor about side effects of your medication.
• Heart disease, hypertension, hypotension, hyperthyroidism, hemophilia, diabetes, cancer, Parkinson’s, systemic lupus erythematous, or adrenal suppression and multiple sclerosis.
• Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs before steam
• With artificial joints, metal pins, and silicone implants
• If your pregnant or there is a possibility of pregnancy or you’re nursing
• During or after ovulation If you are trying to conceive
• With any open wounds, sores, blisters, or stitches
• If you have a vaginal infection (STI’s) or fever
• Piercings will need to be removed
• If you have an IUD
• PLEASE drink plenty of water before your steam and plenty more water after your steam
• If you start to feel nausea, headache, dizziness, fainting, burning, or rapid heartbeat, leave the heat immediately and notify your service provider.
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 8pm